One of my weaknesses is sweets and I know I’m not alone. Staying on track is very important to me and completely denying myself of All the things I love is a recipe for diet failure for me.
From time to time I will treat myself to a little something sweet while staying focused on the task at hand…working on my curves. One of my favorite dieters deserts is the Cup Cake Brownies recipe from Weight Watchers. These brownies are only 1 Weight Watchers point and they taste oh soooooooo good.
I absolutely have to share the recipe with you guys. Check it out below.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 20 mins.
SERVINGS 12 UNITS US
â€¢ 3â„4cup all-purpose flour
â€¢ 1â„2cup brown sugar, plus
â€¢ 1tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
â€¢ 3tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
â€¢ 1â„2teaspoon baking soda
â€¢ 1â„4teaspoon salt
â€¢ 1â„2cup water
â€¢ 1â„4cup unsweetened applesauce
â€¢ 1â„2teaspoon cider vinegar
â€¢ 1 1â„2teaspoons margarine, melted
â€¢ 1â„2teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2. In a bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
3. In a second bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
4. Pour water mixture over flour mixture and,.
5. Stir until batter is smooth.
6. Pour into a nonstick 12 hole muffin tin coated with cooking spray.
7. Filling until half full.
8. Bake until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven.
10. Let stand 5 minutes then turn out onto rack to cool.
Size Sexy Blog